Configure your LMS site¶
This chapter explains about the configurations that can be made for your LMS site.
One LMS site is defined by the URL where it is published, the configurations it has and the courses it lists.
The LMS site is the place where your learners will find and consume your courses and also the place where your instructors will test a course before launch and perform the most relevant day to day operations when the course is running.
Lite and premium subscriptions will only have one LMS site per account. Enterprise and Performance subscriptions may use the Multi-sites feature to have more than one site per account.
For each site, the edunext control center identifies 3 types of operations that can be performed:
Reporting and Analytics
This chapter will be focused on the Site configurations.
One of the greatest advantages of eduNEXT control center is that many of the tasks related to the configuration of the sites can be done directly in this application, with little to no technical knowledge and without the need for making changes to the platform’s code or configuration files and then perform a redeployment of the application. However, for some advanced configurations, the assistance of the eduNEXT support team may be required.
- 1. Locate your site
- 2. General settings
- 3. Set Or Change the LMS site Domain
- 4. Set the branding and contents for your LMS site
- 5. Configure the Website integration
- 5.1. Integration requisites.
- 5.2. Configuration steps.
- 5.3. Configure the WordPress site.
- 5.4. Create the content for your course catalog and any static pages.
- 5.5. Add buttons placed on the course description pages to go to the course on the LMS site.
- 6. eCommerce settings
- 7. Course experience settings
- 8. Settings for emails delivery in the platform
- 9. Advanced settings