Configure your LMS site¶
This chapter explains all about the initial configurations for your LMS site or sites.
The LMS site is defined by the URL where it appears, the configurations it has and the courses it lists.
The LMS site is the place where your learners will find and consume your courses and also the place where your instructors will test a course before lauch and perform the most relevant dayt to day operations when the course is running.
Lite, premium and enterprise subscriptions will only have one LMS site per account. Performance subscriptions may use the Multisites feature to have more than one site per account.
Some of the tasks related to the management of the sites is done in the eduNEXT management console and for some operations the assistance of the eduNEXT support team is required.
- 1. Locate your site in the Management Console
- 2. Set Or Change the LMS site Domain
- 3. General settings
- 4. Set the Look and Feel for your LMS site
- 5. Settings and branding for the platform emails
- 6. Configure the additional static pages
- 7. Certificate template configurations
- 8. Configure the active add-ons
- 9. Create An Additional Site For An Existing Account
- 10. Remove A Site
- 11. Configure the Website integration.
- 11.1. Integration requisites.
- 11.2. Configuration steps.
- 11.3. Configure the WordPress site.
- 11.4. Create the content for your course catalog and any static pages.
- 11.5. Add buttons placed on the course description pages to go to the course on the LMS site.