Welcome to the eduNEXT Documentation for active subscribers.
Your Subscription with eduNEXT¶
- Manage your Subscription
- 1. Getting started
- 2. Access the eduNEXT control center
- 3. Billing information and invoicing
- 4. Upgrade a Subscription
- 5. Getting support
- 6. Add or remove users from the ECC
- 7. Modify the type of subscription
- 8. Cancel a subscription with eduNEXT
Configure your Open edX platform¶
- Configure your Open edX platform
- 1. Select the platform
- 2. Manage your LMS sites
- 3. Manage your Organizations
- 4. Manage your Course Creators
- 5. Manage your ECC administrators
Configure your LMS site¶
- Configure your LMS site
- 1. Locate your site
- 2. General settings
- 3. Set Or Change the LMS site Domain
- 4. Set the branding and contents for your LMS site
- 5. Configure the Website integration
- 6. Course catalog settings
- 7. Registration and login settings
- 8. Enrollment settings
- 9. eCommerce settings
- 10. Course experience settings
- 11. Settings for emails delivery in the platform
- 12. Advanced settings
- 13. Third-party authentication add-on for Facebook. Customer guide.
- 14. Third-party authentication add-on for Google. Customer guide.
- 15. Third-party authentication add-on for Linkedin. Customer guide.
- 16. Third-party authentication add-on for OIDC. Customer guide.
- 17. Third-party authentication add-on for Office 365-Microsoft Active Directory. Customer guide.
- 18. Third-party authentication add-on for SAML protocol. Customer guide.
- 19. WooCommerce Integration.
Manage a Running LMS site¶
- Manage a Running LMS site
- 1. Manage and support learners
- 2. Manage and Support course authors
- 3. Monitor Active Users on the site
- 4. Monitor email delivery in a site
- 5. Generate reports for your site
- 6. Using the open edX and eduNEXT APIs
- 7. Edunext CLI
Prepare, test and launch your courses¶
- Prepare, test and launch courses
- 1. Configure the enrollment tracks
- 2. Control visibility and access to the course
- 3. Using e-commerce with your course
- 4. Test a course before launch
- 5. Launch and promote your course
- 6. Manage enrollments in your course
- 7. Using cohorts in your course
- 8. Configure Multi course programs
Manage running courses¶
- Manage a running course
- 1. Tools to manage a running course
- 2. Manage course updates from Studio
- 3. Manage staff graded components
- 4. Manage discussions
- 5. Basic course information
- 6. Manage enrollments and course roles
- 7. Running a course with cohorts
- 8. Manage individual extensions
- 9. Student admin
- 10. Data download
- 11. Course emails
- 12. Manage special exams
- 13. Manage certificates
Analyse Courses with Open edX Insights¶
- Analize your course with INSIGHTS
- 1. About Open edX Insights
- 2. Access to Open edX Insights.
- 3. List of courses and general metrics
- 4. Enrollment section.
- 5. Engagement section
- 6. Performance section
- 7. Learner Analytics.
Courses end of life¶
- Course end of life
- 1. Hide an Open edX course.
- 2. Archive courses.
- 3. Removing an Open edX course
- 4. Copy of an Open edX course